MasterTile 30 - High performance, polymer modified cementitious tile adhesive
How does MasterTile 30 work?
MasterTile 30 is a polymer enriched, cementitioustile adhesive for thin bed fixing of ceramics and vitrified tiles in interior or exterior situations, especially those exposed to permanently wet conditions.
This versatile, easy-to-handle, polymer modified adhesive is perfect for fixing materials such as marble, stone cladding and brick slips. The weight of which should not exceed 40kg/m2 unless mechanical fixing is also used.It provides strong adhesion to cement/sandscreeds, to in-situ/pre-cast and aerated concrete and brickwork. It is also suitable for substrate such as glazed tiles, vitrified tiles and terrazzo.
MasterTile 30 is the adhesive of choice for swimming pools and may be used with confidence in all wet process applications.
- Tile on tile applications
- Ceramics, Vitrified tiles
- Swimming pools, Abattoirs, shower rooms
- Institutional kitchens, bathrooms
- Decorative cladding
- Laboratories, hospitals, canteens, etc
- Tiling corridors, pavements, podiums and roofs
- Granite on horizontal & Limited vertical application
What are the features and benefits of MasterTile 30?
- Waterproof – immersion will not affect adhesion
- Non-slip has excellent grab properties- good for verticle applications
- Thin or Thick bed - multi-purpose
- Forms a watertight barrier – suitable for immersion
- High adhesive bond strength –suitable for large tiles