MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD - Traffic deck crack-bridging waterproofing system
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD is intended for use on exposed decks and ramps where maximum crack bridging and wear resistance are required.
MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD is also used on intermediate decks underneath which are offices, sales rooms, storerooms etc.
What makes MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD a unique solution?
MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD meets the needs of customers who need a waterproof and trafficable membrane in a high volume carpark to protect the occupied space below or to exclude contaminants like deicing salt.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD?
MasterSeal Traffic 2000 HD has an attractive, skid resistant, UV and weather resistant finish which is easy to clean and maintain. It is resistant to petrol, diesel oil, battery acid, de-icing salts and alkaline cleaners.
- Fast return to service - Can be driven on 48 hours after system installation
- Crack bridging - New and old cracks
- Separate waterproofing membrane and wear coats - Long term protection of membrane and ease of repair
- Easy application – Spray application making detailing simple
- Monolithic - no welds laps or seams
- Separate wearcoat - Excellent wear resistance
- Skid resistant – profile can be altered to suit needs
- UV and weather resistant – suitable for external application