MasterSeal Traffic 1500 MD - Medium duty traffic deck crack-bridging waterproofing system
How does MasterSeal Traffic 1500 MD work?
Master Traffic 1500 MD is a liquid applied, crack bridging traffic deck waterproofing system based on advanced polymeric materials. It consists of a primer, an elastomeric single pack polyurethane waterproofing membrane and a polyurethane combination wear and top coat. The seamless coating has an attractive, skid resistant, UV and weather resistant finish which is easy to clean and maintain. It is resistant to petrol, diesel oil, battery acid, de-icing salts and alkaline cleaners.
MasterSeal Traffic 1500 MD is intended for use on exposed decks and ramps where moderate crack bridging and wear resistance are required. It is also used on intermediate decks underneath which are offices, sales rooms, storerooms etc.
What makes MasterSeal Traffic 1500 MD a unique solution?
MasterSeal Traffic 1500 MD meets the needs of customers who need a waterproof and trafficable membrane in a carpark to protect the occupied space below or to exclude contaminants like deicing salt.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal Traffic 1500 MD?
- Fast return to service - Can be driven on 72 hours after system installation
- Crack bridging - old cracks
- Easy application – Single pack application with squeegee making installation simple
- Monolithic - no welds laps or seams
- Skid resistant – profile can be altered to suit needs
- UV and weather resistant – suitable for external application
- Chemical Resistant - to chemical found in car parks fuels, battery acid, alkaline cleaners
- Low dirt retention and colours available – Aesthetic and easy to clean and maintain