MasterSeal 540 - Flexible, polymer cement waterproofing slurry
How does MasterSeal 540 work?
MasterSeal 540 is a two part, prepacked system, consisting of a liquid polymer as Part A and a premixed powder as Part B. The two parts on mixing yield a brushable, smooth slurry with excellent bond to most substrates. The product is based on selected synthetic resins and cements.
MasterSeal 540 is in compliance with Bureau Veritas Potability test for used in drinking water reservoirs or tanks.
MasterSeal 540 is designed to be used as an effective waterproofing membrane on a variety of substrates. Applications include:
- Waterproof coatings to the internal faces of water tanks, sumps, reservoirs, planter boxes etc., before tiling or other surface finishing;
- Treating terraces, balconies, kitchen and toilet floors as a sandwich treatment, to prevent water ingress.
- Treating bridge & flyover decks before wearing course to protect concrete from rainwater ingress.
What makes MasterSeal 540 a unique solution?
Flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal 540?
- Polymer modified - Improved bond strength on a variety of substrates.
- Permeable to water vapours - Allows surface to breath, preventing buildup of moisture in structure, reducing maintenance.
- Flexible - Can withstand moderate movement of hairline cracks. Bridges cracks up to 0.3mm in width, reducing maintenance.
- Weather resistant - Suitable for use in exposed conditions.
- Brushable consistency - Easily applied by brush or spray.
- Non-toxic – Can be applied onto surfaces in contact with drinking water.