MasterSeal 536 - General purpose polymer cement waterproofing slurry
How does MasterSeal 536 work?
MasterSeal 536 is a prepacked system, consisting of acrylic polymer as Part A and a premixed cementitious powder as Part B. The two parts on mixing yield a brushable, smooth slurry with excellent bond to most substrates. MasterSeal 536 is designed to be used as an effective waterproofing membrane on a variety of substrates. Applications include:
- Waterproof coatings to the internal faces of sumps, planter boxes etc., before tiling or other surface finishing.
- Treating terraces, balconies, kitchen and toilet floors as a sandwich treatment, to prevent water ingress.
- Treating bridge and flyover decks before wearing course to protect concrete from rainwater ingress.
What makes MasterSeal 536 a unique solution?
Economical acrylic cement waterproofing membrane.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal 536?
- Cost effective/general purpose - Need only minimum surface preparation; economical to apply
- Permeable to water vapours - Allows surface to breath, preventing build-up of vapour pressure
- Flexible - Can stand moderate movements of hairline cracks
- Brushable consistency - Easy to apply by brush or spray