MasterRheobuild 6 - High range water-reducing superplasticising admixture
How does MasterRheobuild 6 work?
Master Rheobuild 6 is a ready-to-use, high range water-reducing agent designed to produce high slump concrete. This is a ready to use chloride free liquid admixture and meets ASTM C494 requirements for type F, and AS1478 requirements for High Range Water-Reducing Admixtures.
What are the unique features of MasterRheobuild 6?
Master Rheobuild 6 is compatible with both water reducers and air entraining agents approved under SAA, SANZ and ASTM specifications but it should be dispensed separately into the concrete mix. It should only be used with water reducers after specific testing at the proposed dose rates.
What are the benefits of MasterRheobuild 6?
- Very high workability
- Short placement time. Saves time and labour.
- High water reduction
- High impermeability and strength.
- Improved durability.
- Superior cohesion
- No segregation even at high workability. Excellent concrete quality.
- High early strength
- Early demoulding. Shorter steam curing cycles.
- Low shrinkage and creep
- Better dimensional stability