MasterProtect 1820 - Phenol Novolac Epoxy Amine Cured High Build Coating
How does MasterProtect 1820 work?
Non-toxic highly cross-linked 100% solids epoxy coating with exceptional chemical resistance. Widely used as a coating, anti-slip system or as a GRP / FRP lining system to protect concrete and steel in the sewage and waste water treatment and petrochemical industry.
MasterProtect 1820 is used for the internal protection of concrete or metal tanks containing aggressive chemicals, oils, acids, solvents and alkalis.
MasterProtect 1820 is resistant to intermittent spillages of the following typically encountered chemicals:
- Sulfuric Acid - 98%
- Concentrated Hydrochloric Acid
- Concentrated Phosphoric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide – 50% solution
- Nitric Acid 10%
- Ethanol 96%
- Ethylene Glycol
- Chlorine water – 1000ppm
- Crude Oil
- Sodium Chloride – 50% solution
- Potassium Hydroxide – 50% solution
What makes MasterProtect 1820 a unique solution?
MasterProtect 1820 is acid resistant novalac epoxy coating for severe use tanks in chemical or oil facilities.
How can you benefit from MasterProtect 1820?
- High gloss ultra-dense finish
- Excellent resistance to acids, caustics, and hydro carbons
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Can be reinforced where exposure conditions dictate
- Cured coating is non toxic