MasterProtect 1818 - Non-toxic, solvent free, high build epoxy resin, protective coating
How does MasterProtect 1818 work?
MasterProtect 1818 is a two-component epoxy resin system, comprising pigmented base and a hardener, specifically formulated to protect concrete and steel. On mixing of the two components, it yields a high build, chemical resistant protective coating, which cures to a semi glossy, ultra dense surface that is easily cleaned, hygienic and safe for contact with foodstuff and potable water.
MasterProtect 1818 is recommended as a protective coating for the inside surfaces of tanks, sumps and walls and as a pore free surface sealer resistant to the growth of bacteria. Applications include:
- Coating drink water reservoirs
- Chemicals storage tanks.
- Dairies & grain silos
- Pulp and paper plants
- As a gas and vapour barrier coating to concrete and metal surfaces.
- Meat processing, food industries & breweries.
- Clean rooms in pharmaceutical facilities
- As protective coating in oil refineries, paper mills, power stations, garages, hospitals, hangars, etc.
What makes MasterProtect 1818 a unique solution?
MasterProtect 1818 is portable water certified chemically resistant coating for concrete tanks.
How can you benefit from MasterProtect 1818?
- Non-toxic & non-tainting: Safe for drinking water & Contact with food stuff
- Impermeable – Vapour barrier for low RH areas
- High chemical resistance - Suitable for many industries
- Solvent free – Virtually no odour, Zero VOC
- High build coating – Tough & durable
- Hard surface - Easy to clean and Resistant to mould growth & abrasion