MasterPozzolith 405 - Set retarding and water reducing concrete admixture
How does MasterPozzolith 405 work?
MasterPozzolith 405 is a ready to use, liquid admixture for producing quality concrete with consistent performance.
It reduces the quantity of mixing water required to produce concrete of a given workability with greater economy for a given strength. The retarding nature of the admixture also aids placing and finishing of concrete.
What makes MasterPozzolith 405 a unique solution?
MasterPozzolith 405 meets ASTM C494 Type B (Retarding) and Type D (water-reducing and retarding) admixtures. It does not contain chloride- based ingredients and will not initiate or promote corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete.
How can you benefit from MasterPozzolith 405 ?
MasterPozzolith 405 used at optimum dosage enhances the performance of concrete providing the following special qualities:
- Improved workability
- Reduced segregation
- Superior finishing characteristic
- Controlled retardation depending on the rate of addition
- Provides flexibility in scheduling of placing and finishing
- Offset effects of too early hardening during extended delays between mixing and placing
- Helps eliminate cold joints
- Lower peak temperature and/or rate of temperature rise in mass concrete – reduces thermal cracking