MasterPozzolith 402R - Set retarding and water reducing concrete admixture
How does MasterPozzolith 402R work?
MasterPozzolith 402R is a ready to use, liquid admixture for producing quality concrete with consistent performance.
It reduces the quantity of mixing water required to produce concrete of a given workability with greater economy for a given strength. The retarding nature of the admixture also aids placing and finishing of concrete.
What makes MasterPozzolith 402R a unique solution?
MasterPozzolith 402R meets ASTM C494 Type B (Retarding) and Type D (water reducing and retarding) admixtures. It does not contain chloride based ingredients and will not initiate or promote corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete.
How can you benefit from MasterPozzolith 402R?
MasterPozzolith 402R used at optimum dosage enhances the performance of concrete providing the following special qualities:
- Improved workability
- Reduced segregation
- Superior finishing characteristic
- Controlled retardation depending on the rate of addition
Provides flexibility in scheduling of placing and finishing
- Offset effects of too early hardening during extended delays between mixing and placing
- Helps eliminate cold joint
- Lower peak temperature and/or rate of temperature rise in mass concrete – reduces thermal cracking