MasterGlenium SKY 8851 - High Performance Superplasticiser with Super Slump Retention
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8851 work?
Master Glenium SKY 8851 is a new generation high range water reducing admixture, based on chains of modified polycarboxlic ether, primarily developed for concrete industry where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climate.
- Production of load bearing precast elements (e.g. bridge girders, piles,concrete housing)
- Self compacting concrete for precast
- Low slump concrete
- Structures constructed using travelling forms and slip forms
- Hot weather concreting
- In-situ casting of structural elements
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8851 a unique solution?
The ability to work with very low water/cement ratio and still obtain extended slump retention allows for the manufacture of high quality concrete as the risk of addition of mixing.
What are the features and benefits of Master Glenium SKY 8851?
- Rheoplastic concrete with the lowest water/cement ratio
- no segregation or bleeding
- low vibration time required even in case of high reinforced concrete
- excellent surface appearance
- reduces risks of retempering concrete on job site with additional water and improves the engineering properties of concrete strength