MasterGlenium SKY 8318 - New generation high range water reducing admixture
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8318 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8318 is a new generation high range water reducing admixture, based on chains of modified polycarboxlic ether, primarily developed for concrete industry where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climate.
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8318 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium SKY 8318 is free of chloride,meets ASTM C 494 requirements for Type A and Type F and it is also compatible with all cements meeting the ASTM standards.
How can you benefit from MasterGlenium SKY 8318?
- Rheoplastic concrete with the lowest water/cement ratio
- no segregation or bleeding
- low vibration time required even in case of high reinforced concrete
- excellent surface appearance
- compared to traditional superplasticizers, the addition of MasterGlenium SKY 8318 reduces risks of retempering concrete on job site with additional water and improves the engineering properties of concrete like early and ultimate strengths, modulus of elasticity; bond strength to steel, depths of carbonation, impermeability, resistance to chemical aggressive agents, shrinkage and creep.