MasterGlenium SKY 8316 - New generation high range water reducing admixture
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8316 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8316 is a new generation high range water reducing admixture, based on chains of modified polycarboxlic ether, primarily developed for concrete industry where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climate.
What makes MasterGlenium SKY 8316 a unique solution?
The alkalinity created by the cement paste allows the polymers of MasterGlenium SKY 8316 to “open up and progressively release” many additional polymers chains that will prevent the early flocculation or stiffening of the mix.
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8316?
- Rheoplastic concrete with the lowest water/cement ratio
- no segregation or bleeding
- low vibration time required even in case of high reinforced concrete
- excellent surface appearance
- compared to traditional superplasticizers, the addition of MasterGlenium SKY 8316 reduces risks of retempering concrete on job site with additional water and improves the engineering properties of concrete like early and ultimate strengths, modulus of elasticity, bond strength to steel, depths of carbonation, impermeability, resistance to chemical aggressive agents, shrinkage and creep.