MasterGlenium SKY 8108 - High range water reducing admixture
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8108 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8108 is a ready to use, high range water- reducing agent designed to produce high slump concrete.
What are the unique features of MasterGlenium SKY 8108?
MasterGlenium SKY 8108 is compatible with water reducers and air entraining agents approved under ASTM specifications but it should be dispensed separately into the concrete mix.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8108?
MasterGlenium SKY 8108 improve the properties of fresh and hardened concrete, providing:
- "superplasticising” effect for high slump retention
- dramatic reduction in water requirement at equal slump
- improved workability at equal water content compared to a non treated mix
- reduced permeability
- increased durability increased compressive, flexural and bond strengths of concrete to steel
- increase strength and early ages
- low shrinkage