MasterGlenium ACE 8590 - New high-range superplasticiser for precast application
How does MasterGlenium ACE 8590 work?
MasterGlenium ACE 8590
is a polycarboxylic ether (PCE) based superplasticiser developed for
high early strength development suited to precast manufacturing
What makes MasterGlenium ACE 8590 a unique solution?
MasterGlenium ACE 8590 is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers in that it is based on a unique polycarboxylate ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion.
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium ACE 8590?
MasterGlenium ACE 8590 offers the following benefits:
- High water reduction capacity over conventional superplasticizers
- Low permeability and high durability concrete
- Flowability for ease of placement and compaction
- Optimize curing cycle by shortening curing time or decreasing curing temperature
- Eliminate energy required for placing, consolidation and curing
- Improved surface appearance and concrete quality