MasterGlenium ACE 8381 - Engineered High-Range Superplasticiser for Precast Application
How does MasterGlenium ACE 8381 work?
MasterGlenium ACE 8381 is an innovative polycarboxylic ether (PCE) based superplasticiser ideally suited for especially for precast industry.
- High performance precast, sitemix, and ready mix concrete
- Super early and ultimate strength concrete
- Great workability without segregation or bleeding
- Concrete mixes at various w/c ratios
What makes MasterGlenium ACE 8381 a unique solution?
The rapid development of early strength of MasterGlenium ACE 8381 allows for zero or minimum application of heating curing processes. Combination of early strength, slump retention and late strength development allows MasterGlenium ACE 8381 to meet demand of concreting requirements, often exceeding the performance of conventional superplasticisers.
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium ACE 8381?
- High water reduction capacity over conventional superplasticizers
- Low permeability and high durability concrete
- Flowability for ease of placement and compaction
- Optimize curing cycle by shortening curing time or decreasing curing temperature
- Eliminate energy required for placing, consolidation and curing
- Improved surface appearance and concrete quality