MasterFinish226 - Water-based, non-toxicsurface consolidation agent
How does MasterFinish 226 work?
MasterFinish 226 is a water-based, non-toxicsurface consolidation agent with excellent formrelease properties. It has been formulated toreduce or eliminate surface imperfections insuperplasticised pour in place concrete, pre-castand pre-stressed concrete.
What makes MasterFinish 226 a unique solution?
MasterFinish 226 gives easy and complete release of concrete when applied to most types of form liners. Recomended for all types of formwork including wood, steel, polyester or plywood where good surface finish and optimum release is required.
What are the features and benefits of MasterFinish 226?
- Reduces repair cost associated with touchupsto remove surface defects.
- Non-staining properties is suitable for verylight coloured surfaces.
- Optimum release of formwork is ensured.
- Milky white appearance after adding withwater aids in reducing overlapping duringapplication.
- Reduces the need to clean forms frequently.
- Promotes easy and efficient stripping offorms.
- Promotes a better and safer workingenvironment.
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors.
- Improves concrete surface by reducingsurface voids pinholes and defects greasystains.
- Easy and inexpensive to apply by spray.
- Reduces rusting of steel forms.
- High flash point reduces risk of fire.