MasterBrace Laminate - Ready to use Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer laminates
How does MasterBrace Laminate work?
- Increase the load-bearing capacity (e.g. Structural conversion following a change in capacity load).
- Reduce deflection to structural elements (increase in rigidity).
- Increase fatigue resistance.
- Limit or cover the fissuring (cracking) states (increase in durability)
What makes MasterBrace Laminate a unique solution?
MasterBrace Laminate meets the customers need by providing a factory made thin strip pultruded strip that can be used to reduce the bending moment and the load carrying capacity of the beam.
How can you benefit from MasterBrace Laminate?
- High strength to weight ratio – provides additional strength without adding to the ‘dead load’ of a structure
- Small profile – does not reduce overhead clearance in buildings or parking structures
- Available in a range of cross sections – allows for cost effective design
- Lightweight – easily applied using hand application techniques
- Fast curing adhesive – quick installation avoiding costly downtime of structures or buildings
- Simple installation – can be applied in situ to structures in use