MasterBrace Fibers - Carbon and Glass fiber sheets used for FRP structural strengthening
How does MasterBrace Fibers work?
MasterBrace fibers can be used to increase flexural, shear, and axial load capacity on number
- Increased impact resistance and to provide blast mitigation
- Reduction of crack propagation and increased resistance to fatigue
What makes MasterBrace Fibers a unique solution?
MasterBrace fibers meet the customers need for strengthening of columns and beams and complex shapes in structures.
How can you benefit from MasterBrace Fibers?
- High strength to weight ratio – provides additional strength without adding to the ‘dead load’ of a structure
- Carbon and Glass– allows ‘tailor made’ designs for a wide range of applications
- Lightweight – easily applied using hand techniques
- Fast curing – quick installation avoiding costly downtime of structures or buildings
- Simple installation – can be applied in-situ on structures in use