MasterBrace 1438 - two part epoxy resin based bonding paste for general purpose bonding
How does MasterBrace 1438 work?
MasterBrace 1438 is recommended for use as an adhesive to bond most surfaces used in general construction:
- Pinning loose or broken tiles and masonry.
- Bonding rubber, plastics, foam and other such
- Flexible materials onto metal, concrete and other rigid materials
- Fairing uneven or very rough surfaces
- Filling gaps, joints and voids
What makes MasterBrace 1438 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 1438 meets the customers needs for thixotropic multi-purpaose epoxy adhesive.
How can you benefit from MasterBrace 1438?
- Non sag gel consistency - Advantage in vertical or overhead applications.
- Bonds to damp surfaces - Avoids expensive surface preparation to achieve completely dry substrates.
- Tough - Tenacious adhesion. Withstands impact loads.
- Different coloured components - Visual indication of correct mixing. Avoidance of blending errors.
- Convenient mix ratio - Easy to proportion during application. Saves time.